Popular local bistro located in the stunning Grade II Listed Isla Gladstone Conservatory. Match day hospitality is located on the ground floor with views overlooking the landscaped grounds of Stanley Park. Guests will enjoy a hot dish of the day served by experienced and friendly staff, before a short walk (0.4 miles) to the stadium to take your seats in the Lower Anfield Road stand. The venue is open again after the game for guests to enjoy tea, coffee and sandwiches.
Match ticket location may vary for cup games. Please check with the Hospitality Team.
- Venue opens three hours prior to kick-off
- Kemps is located underneath the Isla Gladstone Conservatory in Stanley Park. To gain access to the venue guests should enter through the private car park located off Anfield Road and follow the footpath around to the front of the Isla Gladstone Conservatory (limited pay on the day parking available)
- Complimentary matchday programme
- Reception drink
- Food service commences on arrival into lounge
- Match ticket in the Anfield Road Stand
- Return to Kemps after the final whistle for post-match refreshments
Please note that parties of 9 and under will be seated on shared tables
Seats in the Upper Anfield Road Stand are accessed via stairs with no lifts available. Please contact us on +44 151 264 2222 if you have special access requirements.
Address: Stanley Park Anfield Rd, Liverpool L4 0TD (located approximately 0.4 miles from Anfield)