Located in the Sir Kenny Dalglish Stand, the Reds Bar is a popular sports bar which is styled around the iconic ‘Reds’. Enjoy the pre-match build up as you are welcomed to Anfield by fellow reds. Then take your seats in the lower tier of the Sir Kenny Dalglish Stand which will make you feel part of the action on the pitch.
- A match ticket in Block KG of the Lower Sir Kenny Dalglish Stand
- Access to the Reds Bar three hours prior to kick-off
- One complimentary drink (beer, wine or soft drink)
- Pre and post-match pay bar available
- Freshly prepared Chef’s hot dish of the day available to purchase before the game
- Tea and coffee served
- Complimentary matchday programme
- In-lounge betting facilities
- Satellite TV broadcasting the LFCTV channel and match highlights
*Table / seat access cannot be guaranteed at peak times in the lounge.
**Seats in the stadium bowl cannot be changed once booking has been made.
***All guests in matchday hospitality areas under the age of 18 also require an adult (aged 18 or over) to attend with them. The adult must also have a hospitality ticket for that area.