A favourite amongst devoted Liverpool fans, the Centenary Club provides a vibrant lounge facility with unrivalled seating in the executive section of the Upper Sir Kenny Dalglish Stand.
Enjoy a delicious four-course carvery meal, served by attentive and dedicated staff while Liverpool Football Club legends of yesteryear share their memories of the glory days. Parties of 6 or under may be accommodated on shared tables.
• Lounge opens three hours prior to kick-off
• Entrance via Sir Kenny Dalglish Stand reception, Centenary Club Lounge located on second floor
• Complimentary matchday programme
• Reception drink
• Traditional four-course carvery meal served before the game (menu varies for early kick-off)
• Visit from a former Liverpool FC player
• Matchday competition
• Match ticket in the Executive Section of the Upper Sir Kenny Dalglish Stand
• Half-time and full-time refreshments
• Lounge closes approximately one hour after the final whistle
* Please note that you may be seated on shared tables